ITC will be on the exhibit floor at Booth 709 and will be giving one lucky CR80News reader a free iPad Mini. For your chance to win, simply fill out the registration form and then check your email for your ticket. Print the email containing the ticket and bring it to ITC’s booth during the show to complete your registration.
In addition to ITC’s iPad mini contest, a host of other NACCU sponsors will be giving away prizes on the final day of the event.
Attendees do not need to be present to win, but must be present to enter. The full list of prizes and providers includes:
- (5) $50 Amex gift cards – Blackboard
- (2) Target gift cards – Campus Cards by Lois Gamiel
- (1) $100 gift card and gift pack – ColorID
- (2) Prize bags – Commerce Bank
- (4) $50 Amex gift cards – Heartland Campus Solutions
- (1) Kindle from Higher One
- (2) $50 Visa gift cards – IdentiSys
- (1) $50 Amex gift card – L.A.M. Enterprises
- (2) $50 Ruth’s Chris gift cards – Micros
- (1) $50 iTunes gift card – MyPhoto
- (1) Kindle HD with cover – PNC Bank
- (1) $100 iTunes gift card – Santander Bank
- Sweatshirts and bags – TCF Bank
- (2) $100 gift cards – Team NiSCA
Prize drawings will take place at the exhibit hall, along with the scheduled Learning Labs, beginning at 9:15 a.m. on Wednesday, April 16.