University Business Magazine and Higher One are honoring seven colleges and universities in their summer 2010 Models of Efficiency program, to honor institutions of higher learning that meet the education business and technology challenges of today’s campuses.
Each honoree represents new approaches to implementing processes designed to streamline operations and improve service to students and other constituents in less time and at lower cost.
The magazine’s latest honorees are:
- Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA
- Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA
- Ramapo College, Mahwah, NJ
- Palm Beach State College, Lake Worth, FL
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Tippie College of Business at The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Utah Valley University, Orem, UT.
Schools can participate in upcoming rounds by visiting here.