Promotion coincides with release of CardDB Version 3.2
New complete CardDB® Version 3.2 ID Verification Handheld Show Special $295 – a $200 discount! Come see us in NACCU Booth #226.
TokenWorks has just released the new CardDB version 3.2. New features include:
· Card logging for all cards swiped – primarily for applications that need reporting on every swipe, such as bus transportation.
· The ability to manually enter ID card data when the magnetic stripe is unreadable via a touch screen keypad, with user configurable ID string “auto fill”.
· New ID cardholder classification status expanded from “good card/bad card” to 66 classifications such as student, freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, faculty, staff, all meals, lunch only, etc.
· The ability to change magnetic stripe parsing parameters such as track, ID string size, starting location and lost card digit(s) starting location (if applicable).
· The ability to switch between multiple card ID databases – important for institutions with different card ID formats or when changing venues.
A complete CardDB system includes:
– Handspring Visor PalmOS Handheld computer plus USB Hotsync Cradle
– CardTool® Magnetic Card Reader
– CardDB® ID Verification software
Usually this popular package sells for $495.00. However, during the NACCU conference in San Antonio March 14-16, we are running a Show Special. Stop by our booth, #226 and you can purchase a complete CardDB system (item code – DBDeluxe) for just $295. This is a perfect opportunity for those looking to add another CardDB system to their program, or for those looking for an opportunity to get started. But this is a limited time offer so don’t delay!
* Discount applies to the first unit purchased by each organization/institution.
* Orders must be received between 3/14/04 and 3/17/04.
* Credit Card and Purchase Orders Accepted.
* Purchase Orders must be faxed to 800 574 5034 by end of business on 3/17/04. Orders may also be placed on-line, Visit www.TokenWorks.com/products/CardDB.htm to learn more about CardDB or place an order with a major credit card. When placing the order on-line, select the ‘DBDeluxe’ package and use the ‘NACCU’ (without quotes) discount code to obtain a $200.00 discount on the order. Offer applies only to the DBDeluxe package.