The Campus Cards workshop is designed to provide essential information for planning and implementing a comprehensive campus card system. Sessions will explore start-to-finish issues including how to create a strategic business plan, design a request for proposal (RFP), and market and finance the cards. Developing third party partnerships and off-campus use of cards will also be addressed. Real-life examples and lessons learned will be shared from institutions using campus cards.
Attend the Workshop and:
- Learn the current trends and future opportunities in the campus card industry
- Hear examples of the “pains and gains” of campus card systems from institutions that have successful programs in place
- Attend special sessions on marketing, financing, supporting and integrating your card system
- Make sure you’re in compliance with electronic disclosure rules
- Network with peers and vendors to learn about the latest products and services
For complete program schedule and details, click on http://www.nacubo.org
Student Advantage is the official sponsor of the Campus Cards workshop.
Special note: Sleeping rooms might not be available at the conference hotel; please call NACUBO at 202-861-2520 for convenient alternatives.
Maryann J. Terrana
The National Association of College & University Business Officers
2501 M Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20037
(202) 861-2562 (phone)
(202) 861-2583 (fax)