ITC Systems announced the launch of its new netZtouch QBX 7800, an online account-based print and copy control terminal. The new terminal enables prints and copies to be tracked and can also simultaneously charge an account for the jobs.
The device features a 7.5” touch screen with an integrated magnetic stripe and contactless reader. Under development for the past 18 months, the netZtouch QBX 7800 supports a wide variety of card or badge types, including magnetic stripe, MiFare, DesFire, iCLASS and prox. It also has logic to enable cardholder access to print jobs and copiers.
Security has also been addressed, as the QBX 7800 features built in SSL encryption to ensure secure communication across a network of sensitive data – card info, PINS, print jobs, etc.
Features of the new device include:
- Secure print release and manages copiers
- Integrated mag swipe reader and/or contactless reader
- 2 x TCP/IP ports which gives plug and play flexibility
- Standard copier I/O port with one enable and 2 price lines
- RS-232 port for serial connections
- Mini USB port for native USB requirements
- PS2 port for QWERTY keyboards
- Option for enhanced copier and card reader functions
- Completely integrated with PaperCut and Multiplan software
- Remote Access software to update terminal locally or remotely
- Supports SSL encrypted web service communication to a back end
- Optional stands & mounting hardware available