Photo identification solutions provider IDville, Grand Rapids, Mich., has rolled out its latest ID Maker version featuring a streamlined interface, smart card support and an improved camera tool.
ID Maker 3.0 enables users to design and print their ID cards and is compatible with most networking and database management systems.
Key features of ID Maker 3.0 include:
- Smart card encoding for custom program smart card applications
- Live text editing for faster editing and real-time results
- Improved camera tool provides better support with multiple imaging devices attached and takes higher quality pictures
- QR code generation enables users to encode data such as a Web site URL into the QR code and print image on your ID cards
- Enhanced database supports Oracle and links to a database view.
ID Maker 3.0 can be pre-ordered Aug. 1 and will be available for purchase or upgrade in September.