ColorID will be hosting a webinar detailing its Biometric Dining Solutions. The webinar is designed to be an informative look at the options available to university dining halls, and is scheduled for Tuesday, April 21 at 2:00 pm EST.
The 30-minute presentation intends to provide information about how universities can implement biometric access at the dining hall entrance. The webinar will detail how a university can navigate the implementation process, as well detail the cost of a biometric system that can speed up dining hall entrance lines and increase student throughput.
During the webinar, ColorID will highlight the features of its biometric solutions including:
- Security. Eliminates “pass back” and other fraudulent card use
- Speed. Identifies a student in less than one second
- Efficiency. Speeds up payment and identification processes
- Automation. Able to control turnstiles, so no attendant is necessary
- Sanitation. No physical contact required with the iris camera
- Multi-factor. Available with LCD touchscreen, PIN pad and contactless card reader
- Enrollment. Enrollments are typically done during card issuance process
- Compatibility. System is compatible with most major university POS, physical security and card systems
- Scalability. Iris identification is uniquely suited to fast identification within large populations
Those interested in sitting in on the webinar can RSVP here.