CBORD, serving colleges and universities, health care facilities, corporations, senior living facilities, supermarkets, and a host of other market segments, announced the twelve finalists for the 2013 CBORD Excellence Awards.
The annual award recognizes the success that CBORD customers have achieved through the use of its solutions and honors their contributions in three categories: Visionary, One CBORD, and Above and Beyond.
Awarded to an organization that uses CBORD systems in new and unique ways
- Boston University (Boston)
- Hasbro Children’s Hospital (Providence, R.I.)
- North Carolina State University (Raleigh, N.C.)
- University of Chicago (Chicago, Ill.)
Awarded to an organization that integrates multiple CBORD solutions for success
- Florida Hospital Orlando (Orlando)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals (Philadelphia)
- University of Dayton (Dayton, Ohio)
- Villanova University (Villanova, Pa.)
Above & Beyond
- Awarded to an individual who made a significant impact on the CBORD community_
- Sue-Ellen Brogden, WellStar Kennestone Hospital (Marietta, Ga)
- Karen Horsley, Sysco Corporation (Houston)
- Ng Wei Lianq, Singapore American School (Singapore)
- Rob Thayer, Salem State University (Salem, Mass.
Winners will be announced at CBORD’s 34th annual User Group Conference (UGC), which is scheduled for October 13–16, 2013 in New Orleans.
CBORD’s User Group Conference features educational sessions, CBORD systems training, networking opportunities, and booth exhibits in the Technology Pavilion. The three-day user conference focuses on strategies and methods to increase revenues, lower costs, improve customer satisfaction, and enhance safety and security.