The CBORD Group has named the finalists for its annual Excellence Awards that recognize customers for their uses of CBORD solutions and for their service to the CBORD user community. Winners will be announced during the company’s 33rd annual User Group Conference in Atlanta Oct. 14-17.
The three categories honor two organizations and one individual for their contributions to the CBORD community.
The category finalists are:
Visionary, awarded to an organization that uses CBORD systems in new ways;
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Singapore American School
- University of San Francisco
- Miami University of Ohio.
One CBORD, which goes to an organization that integrates multiple CBORD solutions;
- Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, Calif.
- Qatar University
- University of Michigan Residential Dining Services
- Self Regional Medical Center, Greenwood, S.C.
Above & Beyond, awarded to an individual who made an impact on the CBORD community;
- Kathy Gallagher, Villanova University
- Kimberlee Davis, Greenville Hospital System
- Nathan Gray, James Madison University
- Ted Sander, University of Minnesota –Twin Cities