CBORD welcomed more than 20 top colleges and universities to its customer base in the 2012-2013 academic year.
These institutions join an existing roster of hundreds of other global universities that utilize CBORD campus card systems. Of these solutions, many of the company’s university contracts chose CBORD’s CS Gold or Odyssey PCS campus card systems, while many also chose to leverage CBORD’s integrated security solutions for access control, alarm management and intelligent video management.
CBORD’s contracts with four-year colleges and institutions constitute a diverse group of institutions that span the country. A few schools include:
- The College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, Va.)
- Smith College (Northampton, Mass)
- San Jose State University (San Jose, Calif.)
- Hardin-Simmons University (Abilene, Texas)
- St. Ambrose University (Davenport, Iowa)
- Willamette University (Salem, Ore.)
- Tuskegee University (Tuskegee, Ala.)
In addition to its work with four-year institutions, CBORD has expanded its suite of solutions to include two-year institutions as well. Some of these institutions are replacing or building upon existing systems, while others are adopting one-card programs for the first time. New contracts with junior and community colleges include:
- Broome Community College (Binghamton, N/Y/)
- Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology (Okmulgee, Okla.)
- Southwest Texas Junior College (Uvalde, Texas)
- SUNY Adirondack (Queensbury, N.Y.)